Monday, February 14, 2005

what a bluddy rotten day

of course after a great round of sex, we were unable to go to sleep. of course after we actually got to sleep, we were unable to get up this morning. not like as though mornings where sex was not on the agenda the previous night arent hard enough. somehow we manage to drag ourselves through the first hour. i fell asleep on the throne and ravi claimed to have ironed my pants. i couldnt comprehend how my pants were ironed when there were creases anyway. but i figured that glamour was not in the creases or non-creases, but in the way i walked in creases.

so fuck it, i wore my creased white pants and white striped shirt that can no longer button around the abdomen area. my shirt has suspiciously shrunk. or is it just me, but as days go by, i am losing sight of my own feet ... ??

and then i got one of those nightmare cab drivers who couldnt tell right from u-turn (deja vu, deja vu) or victoria street from cantonment road. i could have reached over with my creased pants and strangled him with my cheap necklace.

the ride was great though. i fantasised and re-fantasised about the fuckalicious night before. i hope all our kids are made this way. as the cab approached the office, my fantasies magically evaporated and i was rudely pulled into the world of freight forwarding.

i switched on my wonderful desktop and the laptop that once belonged to my already-2-weeks-old fired colleague. and i realise that i have glazed over.

no.

that's the end of the day. once dali glazes over, the day is over. she cannot concentrate no matter how much she wills herself to. hell, she cant even count to 13 without skipping three numbers.

i do not know how i got through the day. but i did. and i felt miserable. but mostly annoyed due to the crisis at home. friend's sister is staying at my place and she deems it her god-given right to bring her friends over whenever she wishes to. *poof* goes my privacy. but enough about that, i can go on and on about that.

i need a holiday badly. but i also need to save money badly. i have no idea where the save-money panic came from, but i'm hooked. am also thinking of scandalous ways to make more money. i still remember the night when leona told me i could easily make $1000 per night. "still young, still juicy, this kind of mixed blood face, sure can get." this was also the night when she taught me how to steal rolexes from unsuspecting horny, bald losers when in their KL hotel rooms. somehow i am sure i wont even be holding these men's hands in the first place.

am 22 years old. all of 22 years. bloody HR department wont give me a raise as i am not eligible. she has been unable to define "uneligible" especially since it was my direct boss who wanted to give me a raise. what? am i too young? what? lack of degree?

gosh, i can get a degree in a zip. it aint so hard. everyone has one. well, almost everyone.

i just wanna study something i actually want to study. something most parents would deem unnecessary, useless and stupid. like philosophy, theology, English, Latin, Arabic, documentary photography.

but where oh where do i get the money to study the things i crave more knowledge on?

$1000 per night doesnt sound too bad. i'd be rich by the turn of the year.

No comments: